1. n. Grave.
- Ka ʻeho no ka hē o Rāhela (Kin. 35.20), the pillar for Rachel's grave.
2. n. General name for caterpillar.
3. vt. To scrape, rub, polish.
4. nvi. Swish, as of a whip; murmuring sound of wind or running water; to swish, sough.
- Ka hē o ka makani, the swish of the wind.
5. n. Upper part of a crab's leg.
6. n. Poi from the center or core of taro, formerly reserved for chiefs, as it had not come into contact with dirt (Kep. 165).
7. n. Edges of the mouth of the square uhu (parrot fish) net.
8. n. Dividing line between lands.
9. n. Hollow container in which canoe paint was mixed.
10. n. The letter “h.”
11. n. Hay.