nvt., nvs. Aloha, love, affection, compassion, mercy, sympathy, pity, kindness, sentiment, grace, charity; greeting, salutation, regards; sweetheart, lover, loved one; beloved, loving, kind, compassionate, charitable, lovable; to love, be fond of; to show kindness, mercy, pity, charity, affection; to venerate; to remember with affection; to greet, hail.
- Aloha ʻino! What a pity! Alas! [Expression of regret, either great or small.]
- Aloha akua, love of god; divine love, pity, charity.
- Mea aloha, loved one, beloved.
- Aloha makua, considerate and thoughtful of parents and elders, filial.
- Aloha ʻia, beloved, pitied.
- Aloha pumehana, warm aloha, affection.
- Me ke aloha o Ka-wena, with the love (or greeting) of Ka-wena.
- ʻO wau iho nō me ke aloha, I remain, with very best regards.
- Aloha ʻoe, ē Maria, ua piha ʻoe i ka maikaʻi, hail, Mary, full of grace.
- Ē Maria hemolele, e aloha mai ʻoe iā mākou, Holy Mary, have mercy on us.
- Aloha aʻe ana mākou i ke ehu wāwae o ka lani (chant for Kalākaua), we remember fondly the footprints of the king.
- E aloha aku au i ka mea aʻu e manaʻo ai e aloha aku (Puk. 33.19), I show mercy tothose I want to show mercy to.
- Aloha nō ia mau lā o nā makahiki he kanalima i kūnewa akula! Affectionate [memories] of these days of fifty years past!
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.