- Kona akua, his god.
- Akua nō kona ʻike, his knowledge is indeed divine.
- ʻAi akua, to have a prodigious appetite, as though possessed of gods [as youthful heroes in legends].
- Nāna nō i hāʻawi i ke akua, through her given to the god [death by sorcery, cursed].
2. (Cap.) n., God (Christian).
3. n., “It” in a game of tag or hide-and-seek.
4. (Cap.) Name of the 14th night of the full moon.
5. Same as maiʻa Polapola, a banana.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.