- Aia kēia, furthermore, besides.
- Aia malaila ka hale, the house is there, there's the house.
- Aia i hea ka hale? Where is the house?
2. idiom. Depending on, only if, only when, whatever, whenever.
- Aia nō ia iā ʻoe, depending on you; as you want; it's up to you; suit yourself.
- Aia nō ia i kāu hoʻoholo ʻana, whatever you decide.
- Aia nō i kahi e hana ana, it doesn't matter where the work is done; depending on where the work is done.
- Aia nō i kāu hele ʻana mai, whenever you want to come; depending on your coming.
- Alia wau e ʻae aku, aia ʻae mai ʻo ʻAiwohikupua (Laie 485), before I consent, ʻAiwohikupua must agree.
- Aia ā pau ka uhi ʻana o ka noe … ia manawa e ʻike aku ai i nā mea apau (Laie 499), when the mist covering is gone, then everything may be seen.
- Aia ā pau kēia hana, when [or whenever] this work is done.
- Aia ā hele aku au, when I go.
- ʻAʻole ʻoe e ola i ka mele hoʻokahi, aia ʻelua mele (FS 239), you won't be saved by one song, only with two songs.
- Aia aku ā aia mai, ʻai kākou i ka naʻaukake, every now and then we eat wieners.
- Aia hea ka puke? Where's the book?
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. ｜ This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.