- Ahu kele, mud heap; muddy.
- Ahu ka pula! A heap of excreta [hence worthless; sometimes shortened to ahu only or to e ahu ana]!
- Ahu ka ʻalaʻala! A heap of squid ink! Not worth much!
- Ahu wawā, a great din.
- Ahu ili, a large inheritance or transfer [said of reward, vengeance].
- Ahu ʻenaʻena, a red-hot heap [an oven].
- Ahu kapanaha iā Hawaiʻi ʻimi loa (Kep. 143), a mass of wondrous things in deep-delving Hawaiʻi.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.