1. nvt., Instruction, teaching, doctrine, learning, instruction book, manual, advice, counsel; to learn, teach, advise, instruct, train, tutor, coach, prescribe, admonish.
- E aʻo kākou iā ʻoe i ke kino lele o kō wahine (For. 4:73), we will teach you the flying power [literally, body] of your wife.
- Na wai ʻoe i aʻo? Who taught you?
- See lohe for idioms.
- PPN ako.
- ʻO nā pali aʻo Koʻolau Loa, the cliffs of Koʻolau Loa.
- Lapakū ka wahine aʻo Pele, the woman, Pele, is very active.
- Gram. 2.8, 9.13.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. ｜ This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.