ʻaoʻaokikino ｜ noun / ʻao.ʻao /
1. n., Side, boundary, hemisphere.
- Ma ka ʻaoʻao, on the side, sideways.
- Ma kekahi ʻaoʻao, on the other side, on the other hand.
- Ma kēlā ʻaoʻao, on that side, across.
- See ex., ʻānonanona.
- PPN kaokao.
2. n., Group, team, denomination; party (political).
- Ke koho ʻana o nā ʻaoʻao, option of the parties [to an agreement].
3. n., Page.
4. n., Way (Sol. 6.6), habit, mode of living, education.
- ʻO kona mau ʻaoʻao āpau he maikaʻi wale nō, all his ways are very good.
5. n., Family gods, ʻaumākua.
- Heʻaoʻao pueo kō mākou, we have the owl as our family god.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log