- Ma ka waha, oral.
- Waha nui, waha kani, garrulous.
- Kā i ka waha, smite the speaker [said disparagingly of one who does himself what he has condemned others for doing].
- Mai lawe mai i kāna ʻuala, he waha, don't bring his sweet potato, [he] talks too much.
2. n., Neck of a dress.
- Muʻumuʻu waha nui, gown (muʻumuʻu) with a low neck
3. nvt., To carry on the back, as a child; a load so carried.
- PPM fafa, PCP wafa.
4. n., Square notch cut in the upper part of house posts, in which the wall plates (lohelau) were placed; tenon.
- For. 5:651.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log