1. nvs., Sky, heaven; heavenly, spiritual.
- ʻAi lani (1 Kor. 10.3), spiritual food.
- Mai ka lani nō ā ka honua, from heaven to earth (figuratively, suddenly, without rhyme or reason).
- PPN langi.
2. nvs., Very high chief, majesty; host (Isa. 34.4); royal, exalted, high born, noble, aristocratic.
- Ka-lani-ana-ʻole (name), the incomparably exalted one.
a. To treat as a chief; to render homage to a chief; to act as a chief; to enjoy the position and prestige of a high chief.
b. Same as hoʻolanilani.
3. n., Kinds of flowers.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log