1. nvt. Oven, baking pan; to roast, bake; roasted. Figuratively, sacrificial victim.
- Pelehū ʻoma, roast turkey.
2. vt. To open the mouth, as though to speak, or as a child about to nurse at the breast; to ask indirectly.
3. n. Female mahimahi fish; but cf. oma #3.
- hōʻoma Caus/sim.; Same as hoʻoʻoma.
- Koʻi hōʻoma, chisel.
5. Small adze.
6. Space between opposing armies where sacrifices were offered; preparations for war; first men killed in war.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.