- ʻAi ʻokoʻa, cooked unpounded taro; literally, whole food.
- No ke kōkua ʻole ʻia mai, hana ʻokoʻa ihola nō wau, because of not being helped, I worked independently.
- He hoʻokuli ʻokoʻa iho nō. (FS 217), a pretense of being stone deaf.
- Moe ʻokoʻa (FS 149), to lie down and stay, as of one exhausted.
- Holo ʻokoʻa, to run far away.
- Haʻawipio ʻokoʻa, to give up completely; unconditional surrender.
2. To be early or continuing, of time of day.
- I ka lā ʻokoʻa (FS 31), while still daylight; in broad daylight.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log