- ʻAʻohe mea ʻē aʻe, ʻo ka lole wale nō i ka ʻili, there was nothing else except the clothing on the back.
- Hoʻokae ʻili, race prejudice; to have race prejudice.
- See ex., kūakā.
- PPN kili.
- ʻIli lahilahi, thin leather.
- ʻIli mānoanoa, thick leather.
- ʻIli paʻa, hard cover (of a book).
5. Land section, next in importance to ahupuaʻa and usually a subdivision of an ahupuaʻa.
- Cf. alaʻume.
8. vs., Square, as in measurements.
- Ana ʻili, square measurements.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.