1. n., Aerial root of the ʻieʻie vine; the vine itself.
- Pua ka ʻie, the ʻie vine blossoms [royalty is born].
- PPN kie.
2. n., A woven basket.
3. nvs., A flat, plaited braid as used in hats; braided.
4. nvs., Wicker.
- He noho ʻie, a wicker chair.
5. n., Name for fish traps, combined with the name of the fish, as ʻie kala, ʻie palani.
6. Same as ʻieʻie #3.
7. nvs., Canvas, cotton, linen.
- META: Rare]
8. nvs., Corduroy.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.