1. nvs., Dust, dirt, dust cloud, spray (ʻeʻa and ʻea #4 are probably interchanged at times).
- Kōwelo ʻeʻa, dust streamer.
- Kū ka ʻeʻa i ke kula, the dust cloud rose over the plain.
- ʻŌkaʻi ka ʻeʻa, ʻōkaʻi huakaʻi ʻula, a marching cloud of dust, a red procession on the march [warriors with feather cloaks].
2. n., Mountain banana patch.
- Līlā ka maiʻa o ka ʻeʻa, wili ka ʻōkaʻi, spindly is the growth of the mountain banana patch, the blossom container twists [even a spindly plant may bear fruit].
3. n., A fish similar to ʻaʻawa, but with dark flesh.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log