1. n., Soft spot in the temples; soft part of the human body between the pelvic cone and the lowest rib; under part of an animal's body (sometimes preceded by ke).
- PPN hapi.
3. nvi., Fish gills; to breathe through gills.
5. n., A decoy stick basket with a wide opening; it was baited, and after the fish were accustomed to coming for food, a trap was substituted.
- Ke ao 'ō'ō, ke ʻapi wai (FS 201), the sharp-pointed cloud, the water basket (a cloud full of rain].
6. To gather together, as people or things.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log