1. n. Kind, variety, nature, character, disposition, bearing, type, brand, likeness, sort, way, manner, shape, tendency, fashion, style, mode, circumstance, condition, resemblance, image, color, moral quality, denomination, meaning (preceded by ke).
- Ke ʻano o ka nohona, way of life, standard of living.
- He aha ke ʻano? What is [it] like [sometimes said scornfully]? What kind of nonsense is that? He aha nō lā kou ʻano? What's the matter with you?
- PPN kano.
- ʻAno maikaʻi, somewhat good, pretty good, fair.
- ʻAno maikaʻi ʻole, not very good.
- ʻAno ʻino, wicked, disorderly (of conduct).
- ʻAno poepoe, somewhat round.
- Ke ʻano mālie mai nei, beginning to clear up now.
- E ʻano ua aku ana, it looks like rain.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.