Computer Technology Student Assistant
Daily support and trouble-shooting, maintaining and upgrading computer hardware and software in the department, including basic diagnostic and preventative maintenance and minor repair on equipment and software, providing some technology instruction, training and consultation to department staff, assisting with maintenance of the Upward Bound website, and maintaining proper software licensing on department computers.
- Currently taking course work beyond the AA degree with major in computer science or related field
- One successful year experience in computer system maintenance and work experience supporting windows networked environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server administration
- Experience in:
- hardware and operating system diagnostics and maintenance for DOS and Windows computers
- SQL and relational database (preferable SQL Server)
- MS Windows based applications (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, etc)
- Visual Basic/ADO ASP programming
- providing technical instruction to students
- A+ Certification preferred
- No license or certificate required.