Health Professions Student Center (HPSC)
Welcome to the Health Professions Student Center. We provide guidance and support to students interested in health professions like dentistry, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, and veterinary science. Our mission is to help you achieve your health profession aspiration.
We can help you:
- Decide on an appropriate academic major;
- Schedule required courses in the proper sequence;
- Connect with faculty and health professionals for research , internship, and shadowing opportunities;
- Write personal statement and prepare your CV;
- Complete your admissions materials; and
- Practice for admissions interviews.
We also provide a quiet place to study and network with fellow students.
The pre-nursing curriculum is a set of courses that prepares students for admittance into the BSN degree program in the School of Nursing at the University of Hawaii at Hilo. Completion of the pre-nursing curriculum does not guarantee admission into the BSN program. The pre-nursing curriculum can also be used to pursue the Liberal Studies: Health Care Administration degree.
- Pre-Nursing Curriculum (PDF)
- Liberal Studies: Health Care Administration Suggested 4-Year academic plan (PDF)
Other Health Related Programs at UH Hilo
View more information on the Other Health Related Programs at UH Hilo.
Health Professions Student Center Events
We are located in PB-13, Room 337D-D5. Please come to visit us often.
Hours: 9:30am to 4:30pm daily
Call or Email HPSC
Email: email@example.com Phone: (808) 932-7843