Marine Science, B.S.
Four-Year Academic Map 2021-2022
This is a sample academic plan for students entering on the 2021-2022 catalog. Students should meet with an academic advisor prior to registration to formulate their own plan. Please tap the button following each course to view course description and prerequisites or see the UH Hilo Catalog for more course information.
Year 2: Spring Semester
|CHEM 242L WI
- MARE 350-350L is offered in the Fall, MARE 353-353L in the Spring; Students should select either course and take an elective in the other semester.
- MARE 471 , MARE 480 , and MARE 495 satisfy the GE GCC requirement. Students are required to take one GE GCC certified course to meet the General Education Requirements.
- MARE 470 and MARE 480 are offered in the Fall while MARE 495 is offered in the Spring. Please plan your schedule accordingly.
- Choose either: PHYS 151-151L or PHYS 170-170L
- Choose either: PHYS 152-152L or PHYS 272-272L
- Both MARE 425 and MARE 440 are required courses.
- Students must earn a minimum grade of "C-" in all required courses and prerequisite courses.