Exploratory Health Sciences Meta Major
Two-Year Academic Map 2018-2019
This is a sample academic plan for students entering on the 2018-2019 catalog. Students should meet with an academic advisor prior to registration to formulate their own plan.
Year 3 and Year 4
- Developed by the SON and KES department.
- 2 Year degree plan that does not culminate in a degree. Students must declare a major upon the completion of semester 4.
- Curriculum is built to include all SON application requirements while allowing students transfer options to KES Health Promotion track without losing credits.
- Allows all SON application requirements to be covered by Financial Aid.
- EXHS replaces PRNU in Fall 2018.
^Students applying for the School of Nursing should enroll in NURS 375.
^^Students who choose to take COM 100 as a DH- Humanities course should take a DS Social Science course. Students who choose to take COM 270 as a DS- Social Sciences course should take a DA, DH or DL Arts and Humanities course.