Copies of many of the forms below are also available at the Human Resources office in the Auxiliary Service Building (AUX), Room 106.
Lecturer (Re-Hire, Full time)
All forms are required and are applicable to this packet.
Forms that Must be Filled Out
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- The Employment Eligibility Verification Form is for the immigration and naturalization service. Get the I-9 Form and Instructions via the USCIS website.
- D-90, Employee's Designation of Beneficiary Form
- Designation of Beneficiary Form; Note: Form D-90 must be printed on yellow paper. The instructions must be printed on the reverse side of the form. This form must be typed and notarized .
- Personnel Data Form
- Information form about your education and work experience. Please fill out the top then fill any addition information in the boxes below which is not included on your resume or on file.
- UH Form 22, Work Schedule Disclosure Form
- Required disclosure if you are working at or applying to any other University of Hawaiʻi department or campus.
- EC-1, Enrollment into the Hawaiʻi Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund (EUTF)
- Allows you to enroll in Health Benefit program for coverage year 2018-2019.
- Group Life Insurance, USAble Life Beneficiary Designation Form
- Allows you to designate a beneficiary for a USAble Life plan in which you are enrolled as part of the University. This link takes you to the USAble Life website forms page.
- ERS Form 1-A Beneficiary Designation & Instructions
- Designate a beneficiary with this form. ERS Form 1-A must be printed on goldenrod or yellow paper. This form must be notarized .
- ERS-1, Enrollment Form into Employees’ Retirement System
- Form which allows you to enroll in the State of Hawaiʻi employees’ retirement system
- UH Form 88 - Disclosure of the Employment of Relatives
- Form to report employment of a relative.
- UH Form 109 - Act 179 Acknowledgement Form and ERS Flyer
- For Board of Regents appointed employees
- ERS Form 209 - Certification of Compliance with Requirements for Employment of a Retirant
Notices that Require You to Do Something
- UH Workplace Non-Violence Policy and Procedures
- Notice about the University Workplace Non-violence policy and procedures.
- UH Hilo Workplace Violence Incident Reporting Procedures
- How and who to report workplace violence incidents.
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Notice that the University is a drug-free workplace.
- Smoking Regulations
- Website about Hawaiʻi's Smoke-Free Law.
- Crime Awareness and Campus Security Notice
- Link to UH Hilo Campus Crime Awareness website.
- Nondiscrimination, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault Policies
- Notification on the University's nondiscrimination, sexual harassment and sexual assault policies.
- Employee Benefits
- View information on employee benefits on the UH System Office of Human Resources website. Or download a summary, Employee Benefits & Other Related Information.
- State Observed Holiday Schedule
- Holidays observed by the University of Hawai‘i.
- Tax Deferred Annuity Program, 403(b) and 403(b)(7)
- Information about the voluntary supplemental retirement income investment program.
- The State of Hawaiʻi, Island Savings Plan
- Information about the Island $avings Plan, an optional personal retirement savings plan.
- Island Flex
- Information about the Island Flex. This is a program which allows you to open accounts which have tax savings benefits.
- Workers' Compensation Information
- Information on Workers' Compensation.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Information on the UH Employee Assistance Program