Motion for the Development of a New, Updated Strategic Plan
Whereas, the University of Hawai’i at Hilo’s Strategic Plan ended in 2015. (Consequently, UH Hilo has been without a Strategic Plan for more than one academic year.)
Whereas, the Strategic Plan provides a unifying vision and roadmap for the University of Hawaii at Hilo.
Therefore, the UH Hilo Faculty Congress requests that the representative committee be formed and the project manager be hired by the Chancellor’s office to begin the next UH Hilo Strategic Plan development process ASAP.
- Submitted to Faculty Congress Executive Committee on 9/08/17.
- First reading at Faculty Congress on 9/15/17.
- Second reading and approval at Faculty Congress on 10/20/17.
- Submitted to Interim Chancellor Marcia Sakai on 10/21/17.
- Recieved letter of support from Interim Chancellor Marcia Sakai on 11/17/17