Faculty Congress Technology Plan Committee
This committee received the following charge:
With broad input from faculty, staff, students, and administrators, create a Technology Plan consistent with the Strategic Plan and WASC recommendations that will address:
- Continued improvement of technology availability and connectivity.
- Faculty and staff training and professional development.
- Assessment of the impact of technology on instruction and student learning and tracking student, faculty, and staff use of technology.
- Improved communication between technology services and the UH Hilo community.
- Guidelines and specifications for an annual technology report to be presented to Congress in May each year and distributed widely to the UHH community.
- Evaluation of technology services and its organizational structure.
- Addison Watanabe (chair)
- Luke Bailey
- Kelly Burke
- Marcel Tsang
- Cecilia Mukai
- Keola Donaghy
- Margaret Haig
- Carl Dionne