2013-2014 Meeting Schedule, Agendas, and Minutes
9/20/2013, 3:00-5:00pm, K 127
- Peter Mills discussed the application for the Heritage Management
10/18/2013, 3:00-5:00pm, K 127
- Standing Committee Membership was voted on and approved.
1/15/2013, 3:00-5:00pm, K 127
- BSE Approved
12/13/2013, 3:00-5:00pm, K 127
1/17/2014, 3:00-5:00, pmK127
2/21/2014, 3:00-5:00pm, K127
3/21/2014, 3:00-5:00pm, SSB-W201,
- Proposed changes to CCRC description were tabled
- Gender/Women's Studies BA proposal was approved
- Heritage Managemen MA proposal was approved
- Neuroscience BA proposal was approved
4/25/2014, 3:00-5:00pm, SSB-W201
Sabbatical Return Report guidleines.
March Draft Minutes were amended under the Budget Committee Report as follows: "
A senate bill is also under review that will use extensive UH funds to establish a school to teach people how to fly around in airplanes.A senate bill is also under review that will appropriate funds for a program coordinator and technical support staff member to complete the necessary planning required for an international flight training center and associated aeronautical training programs at the University of Hawaii at Hilo and Hawaii community college."
- Election of 2014-2015 officers and committee chairs
- Second reading and vote on by-laws amendments