Do you have a school or organization that wants to visit UH Hilo? If so, we can work with you to customize a group experience.
- We ask that you provide 1 adult chaperone for every:
- 10 Middle School students
- 15 High School students
How long should I expect the visit to take?
Expect to spend about 1 - 2 hours at UH Hilo with the following options:
- One-hour walking tour of campus.
- Optional visit to our newest residence hall Hale 'Alahonua (additional 30 minutes)
- Optional presentation with an admissions counselor tailored to your group's interests (additional 30-60 minutes)
When are the Group Visits?
Group Visits are available Monday - Friday during the academic year, availability pending during breaks. Please schedule a group visit at least 3 weeks prior to your visit.
Please let us know if you would like to make other accommodations during your visit to campus!
Where should I go?
On the day of your visit please enter through the main entrance off of Kāwili Street and stop at our guard shack. Give the Security Officer your group name and they will show you where to park.