Non-UH Hilo Scheduling
Non-UH System Students
The University of Hawaiʻi System provides test-proctoring services for non-University of Hawaiʻi tests as a community service for a fee. The nonrefundable fee is $25.00/hour and any fraction thereof (i.e., 1 hour = $25.00)
- Contact your professor/ instructor and request that all test materials be sent to the following email address at least 5 days prior to the exam open date:
- Electronic test materials can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Please call (808) 932-7882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. (When calling or emailing to schedule an appointment, please be sure to provide the following information):
- Class Name and Number
- Originating Campus
- Preferred date and time
- The validated receipt confirming payment must be received prior to your test appointment. Payment can be made in person, or over the phone if paying by credit card to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, Cashier’s Office.
- At least 48 hours before the scheduled exam, contact the UH Hilo Testing Center to confirm that all necessary materials have been received, if you have not received an email confirmation.
- Have a current government issued ID or school ID with you on test day.
- All items not allowed in the testing room can be stored in lockers located in the reception area.
- Be sure to have your username and password login information for access to your class site (i.e. Laulima, Pearson, etc.)