Distance Learning Exam Proctoring
For UH System Students
Distance learning exam proctoring is a free service for all UH System students.
- Distance learning proctoring is by appointment only, please call 808-932-7882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Proctoring hours are:
- Monday - Friday, seating between 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Additional hours are available for special accommodated exams as determined by UH Hilo Disability Services.
For Non-UH System Students
The UH Hilo Testing Center provides distance learning exam proctoring for non-UH System college and university students. In order to schedule an appointment, first; contact the UH Hilo Testing Center.
- Please call 808-932-7882 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.(There is a $25 per hour exam fee, due prior to the exam. Payments are made at the University of Hawaii Hilo Cashier's Office)
- Contact your professor/ instructor and request that all test materials be sent to:
- Electronic test materials can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hard copy test materials can be sent via campus mail to PB-6 Attn: Hilo Testing Center.
- Hard copy test materials can be dropped off in person at PB-9.
- At least 48 hours before the scheduled exam, contact the UH Hilo Testing Center to confirm that all necessary materials have been received.
Important reminders for distance learning examinees:
- Contact your professor to confirm that all exam materials has been sent to the UH Hilo Test Center
- (for non UH System examinees) call the UH Hilo Testing Center to confirm that all exam materials have been received
- Have your school identification card with you on test day
- All items not allowed in the testing room can be stored in lockers located in the lobby area