Student Affairs Facility Reservation and Use Policy
Step: 1 2 3
The regulations listed below represent only a portion of the complete policy. View the complete Student Affairs Facility Use policy.
- Any changes in your reservation must be made during business hours, Monday through Friday, 7:45 am to 4:30 pm
- This Facility Use Request form must be completed for all uses prior to the event. Your reservation is confirmed when the Facility Use Request form is returned to you with a confirmation number & approval by a DSA staff member.
Computer Use Services
- The user is responsible for reading the University System computer use policy and must agree to abide by the policy prior to use.
- WI-FI access is available to participants via the
- Plans to have food and/or drinks must be included in request.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed within the facility.
A/V and Media Equipment
- Users are responsible for their own AV/Media equipment arrangements.
- DSA staff is not responsible for any equipment left in rooms.
Conduct and User Responsibilities
- Groups are responsible for the behavior of their members and guests.
- Service dogs are the only animals allowed in the facility.
- The person in charge of the event must check in with DSA Staff prior to use of the facility
The user is responsible for addressing any questions regarding these regulations to the Division of Student Affairs, prior to use. Checking the “I agree” box below indicates you will abide by all regulations of this facility. Mahalo for your cooperation!