National Student Exchange Planning Tips
Discuss NSE participation with your family and friends and win their support.
- Talk with former exchange participants and visiting NSE students. Let us know if you would like to, so that we may be able to provide you with the contact information of former NSE students.
- Create a reasonable timetable so you can reach planning goals and meet deadlines comfortably.
- Use the checklist on the inside back cover of the NSE Directory to help you stay organized.
- Create a budget for your exchange.
- Discuss any exchange-related issues or concerns with the NSE coordinator.
- Research, research, research! (i.e. 'host' campus weather, community, free time activities, etc.)