Who is eligible?
- Are enrolled full-time at UH Hilo at the time of application
- Were full-time in the term prior to exchange
- Are in good standing (academic, behavioral, financial)
- Completed 24 UH Hilo credits the term prior to exchange
- Have a minimum cumulative UH Hilo GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) at the completion of the term prior to exchange, and maintain while on exchange.
Resident, non-resident, international students and those on Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) are eligible. Additional exchange criteria may apply.
You may participate in the program for up to one academic year at the same campus. A student can exchange to one school for one semester and to another school for another semester. Students on exchange for one term may also "extend" their exchange to a second term with permission of both campuses.