LGBTIQ Community Resources
Hawaiʻi & the LGBT Community
- Pride At Work Hawaiʻi
- PAWH’s mission is to mobilize LGBITQ workers and their supporters for full equality in their workplaces and their unions, and to build mutual support between the labor movement and the LGBITQ community
- PFLAG Big Island - Kona Chapter
- Parents, Families & Friends of Lesbians & Gays promotes the health and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender persons, their families and friends to end discrimination and to secure equal civil rights
- Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation
- Free HIV testing, information & referral, support, education/prevention, food pantry, housing, free condoms, youth programs, emergency financial support. Two offices plus community outreach workers to help support you.