Counseling Services, Student Health and Wellness Programs
Emily Low, M.A., LMHC; Clinical Team Leader:
General Contact Info:
Student Services Center (SSC), Room E-203
Phone: 932-7465; Fax: 932-7471
Counseling Services develops and delivers counseling, consulting, prevention and outreach services for the UH Hilo community that empower students to achieve personal and academic goals.
Our services are grounded in:
- Compassion. Empathy. Relationship.
- Balanced. Holistic.
- To cultivate growth.
We are committed to being:
- Evidence-based. Effective. Community collaborators.
- Multicultural. Inclusive. Authentic.
- Confidential. Safe. Respectful. Responsible.
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Couples and relationship counseling
- Mental health screening
- Faculty/staff consultation
- Outreach programs and presentations