Online COVID-19 Support Group
Counseling Services and Online COVID-19 Support Group Info
Learn about UH Hilo's Counseling Services including hours, how to make an appointment, and types of counseling and support available.
- Struggling with completing your work or missing classes?
- Feeling unmotivated?
- Having trouble reaching out to others or miss your friends?
- Exhausted from spending time with your family?
- Struggling to get out of bed?
- Feeling overwhelmed?
- Not feeling like yourself?
If you answered yes to any of these, come to our Zoom Support Group! You are not alone! Ask questions, connect with others, and receive support. Drop in for one session or every week! For individual counseling (check-in or regular appointment) contact UH Hilo Counseling Services:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (808) 932-7465)
When and Where?
Every Wednesday at 11 a.m. via Zoom
- ID: 989 2020 2467
- Password: 501660
- Wednesday meeting link