Staff at Counseling Services welcome students of all genders and orientations, and have been SafeZone trained.
Now inviting participants to join our LGBTQIA Support Group Spring 2017.
UH Hilo LGBTQ+ Center
- LGBTQIA Support Group though Counseling Services
- [The Trevor Project [ICON fa-external-link
- The Trevor Project is an American non-profit organization founded in 1998 and the leading national organization focused on suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning and other queer youth ages 13-24.
24/7 Trevor Lifelife 866-488-7386. Text, Chat, and social network also available. Go to website for more information.
- [GLBT National Help Center [ICON fa-external-link
- The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender (GLBT) National Hotline provides telephone, online private one-to-one chat and email peer-support, as well as factual information and local resources for cities and towns across the United States.