Staff at Counseling Services welcome students of all genders and orientations, and have been SafeZone trained.
Now inviting participants to join our LGBTQIA Support Group Spring 2017.
UH Hilo LGBTQ+ Center
- LGBTQIA Support Group though Counseling Services
- [The Trevor Project [ICON fa-external-link
- The Trevor Project is an American non-profit organization founded in 1998 and the leading national organization focused on suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning and other queer youth ages 13-24.
24/7 Trevor Lifelife 866-488-7386. Text, Chat, and social network also available. Go to website for more information.
- [GLBT National Help Center [ICON fa-external-link
- The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender (GLBT) National Hotline provides telephone, online private one-to-one chat and email peer-support, as well as factual information and local resources for cities and towns across the United States.
- About Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Stigma Reduction
- Alcohol and Substance Use
- Homesickness/ Adjustment
- Time Management
Links to halfofus.com's:
- Help a Friend
- Suicide Prevention
- Sexual Assault/ Relationship Violence
- General Self-help/ Resources
- Community Resources
- Self-Help Apps
Screens for 13 common conditions that college students face. Identifies problems and provides information to assist you in deciding how to reach out for help.
Counseling Services are free and confidential for all UH Hilo students. We welcome questions, comments and feedback about our website at email@example.com.