Student Care and Wellbeing
On this page:
The UH Hilo Care Team is a multi-disciplinary team who receives referrals about students whose behavior raises significant concerns. As students are adapting to these changes there are times at which severe stress may result in distress or disruptive behavior.
Student Conduct, Processes and Rights
The University's students Conduct, Processes and Rights expects students to maintain standards of personal integrity that are harmonious with the educational goals of the institution; to respect the rights, privileges, and property of others; and to observe national, state and local laws, and University policies and procedures.
File a Report
Use this page to "report" academic and behavioral misconduct which include, but are not limited to:
- Academic (Cheating, Plagiarism)
- Bias & Abuse (Discrmination, Harassment, Student Group/Organization Violations)
- General Conduct Issues (Alcohol and Other Drugs, Property Damage, Theft, Threatening Behavior)
- Title IX (Sexual Misconduct/Gender Discrimination)
- Silent Witness Report (Suspicious Activities Anonymous)
Other Student Affair Offices
Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
The AVCSA/DOS Office maintains all student conduct records which are protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Students may request a copy of their file and/or may give permission to have their files viewed by others (including third parties), by completing and submitting a Release of Information Form.