Monday-Friday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Closed on weekends & holidays
To be announced
The Pacific Islander Student Center is located inside the Campus Center on the 3rd floor, Room 307. Take the stairs or elevator to the 3rd floor, then turn left and enter the lobby through the glass doors. The entrance to the Center will be on your left. See the campus maps if you need guidance.
Reserve the Center
Student groups, faculty and staff may request to reserve the Center for meetings, speakers, workshops, film showings, performances and other special events. The event must be in some way related to the mission of the Center, which is to provide a space in which Pacific Islander students can gather, meet, and study, as well as for any others (students, faculty and staff) who have an interest in the region to use the facility as a way to learn about the region. Typically meetings and events must be held during hours that the Center is not open for student use, and is subject to staff availability.
Using the Center
All visitors to the Pacific Islander Student Center are expected to abide by the Center policies including the computer usage policies.
- Admissions for International Students
- Admissions for Transfer Students
- International Students Services & Intercultural Education
- Kilohana - The Academic Success Center
- Student Support Services Program (SSSP)
- Minority Access & Achievement Program (MAAP)
- Student Housing
- Financial Aid Office
- New Student Orientation Program
- Advising Center
- Student Medical Services
- New Student Programs
- Pacific Islander Scholarship - UH Hilo Students Only
- FSM, Palau, Marshall Islands Scholarships
- APIASF Scholarships
- Student Resources Center: Find helpful information about college planning, academics & campus life, leadership & identity, volunteering & giving back, and money matters.
Check out our calendar of events at the PISC.