Instructional Technology and User Services
The Instructional Technology and User Services (ITUS) assists faculty with incorporating technology into their curriculum; instructional design support for the development of hybrid, Distance Learning, and master courses; and special instructional technology requests. These efforts are facilitated through our Instructional Technology lab in UCB 120 where faculty can come for one-on-one or group training, assistance on a variety of hardware and software questions, or to use current technologies with the benefit of personal support from in-lab Media Specialists.
- Instructional design support for online, distance learning, and technology-mediated instruction.
- Assist faculty with integrating technology into courses.
- Instructional multimedia, video, audio, and animation production
- Digital photo, image, and presentation production
- Online communication and telecommunication
- Laulima support for faculty.
- Instructional research
- Technology workshops.
- One-on-one training.
- Individual consulting in person, by email, or by phone.
- Open Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- 3 Faculty Workstations (Mac/PC):
- 1 "creative" station for video/graphics creation and editing.
- Software for course development (e.g., Microsoft Office, iLife and iWork '08, Audacity, ProfCast).
- Hardware for course development (e.g., scanner, multiple CD/DVD duplicator, external headsets with microphones).
- Equipment available for checkout by faculty (e.g., digital camera, video cameras, digital voice recorders).
- Knowledgeable, friendly professional staff.
Location and Contact
- UCB 120
- Dr. Robert Chi - email@example.com