The 14 graduating ag students were honored during Ag Seniors Night Banquet on Dec. 16, 2016, at the UH Hilo Farm Pavilion; the degrees were formally conferred Dec. 17 at UH Hilo Fall Commencement.
A total of 14 students are candidates for degrees from the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo College of Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resource Management with a bachelors of science in agriculture and a specialization in animal science pre-veterinary medicine (VET) track), tropical horticulture (THO), or tropical plant science and agroecology (TPSA).
Some of students from the college and other academic programs will also graduate with certificates in beekeeping (AGB).
- Calvin John Arca (TPSA).
- Cyrus Kalaiopuna Aton.
- Zoe Doreen Banfield (AGB).
- Brandon Leon Carvalho (THO).
- Kyle James Davis (TPSA).
- Jonah G. Dedrick (TPSA).
- Michael Montgomery Dowsett (AGB).
- Adrian Vincent Frazier (VET).
- Kyle Alexander Frazier (VET).
- McKayla Faith Meyer (VET).
- Britni Taylor Evelyn Schock (AGB).
- Zachary Jordan Solarte (THO).
- Santana Jacqueline-Ka’iulani Soria (VET).
- Elenoa Temukisa Taisali (TPSA).
- Timothy Michael Zimmerman (TPSA).
The students were honored and recognized during Ag Seniors Night Banquet on Dec. 16, 2016, at the UH Hilo Farm Pavilion; the degrees were formally conferred on Dec. 17 at UH Hilo Fall Commencement.