5K Holiday Lava Run/Walk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
5K Holiday Lava Run/Walk
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Plaza
UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Association in partnership with the Student Athlete Advisory Council (SAAC), proudly presents its first inaugural UH Hilo Holiday Lava Run!
Explore the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo campus in a festive 5K Run/Walk and enjoy the fellowship of UH Hilo students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members as they all join together in the spirit of goodwill! Proceeds will benefit students affected by the lava flow and the UH Hilo Student Athlete Advisory Council.
Registration is at 6:30am with fun group warm-up exercises at the Campus Center Plaza until the run starts at 8:00am. The race begins right by the plaza, extends northwest of it, and finishes at the Campus Center Plaza, with health and fitness vendors, music and snacks. There will also be a family-friendly Holiday Costume Contest, so come festively dressed!
You can register online at: register.chronotrack.com/reg/form?eventID=9581 (additional $2.69 fee applies).
Special Restrictions: The entry fee is $25 and includes an exclusive limited edition race shirt, snacks and drinks. Children 10 and under are free. Teams must have a minimum of four participants.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 972-
What's also happening?
Week of November 30, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.