5K Holiday Lava Run/Walk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
5K Holiday Lava Run/Walk
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Plaza
UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Association in partnership with the Student Athlete Advisory Council (SAAC), proudly presents its first inaugural UH Hilo Holiday Lava Run!
Explore the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo campus in a festive 5K Run/Walk and enjoy the fellowship of UH Hilo students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members as they all join together in the spirit of goodwill! Proceeds will benefit students affected by the lava flow and the UH Hilo Student Athlete Advisory Council.
Registration is at 6:30am with fun group warm-up exercises at the Campus Center Plaza until the run starts at 8:00am. The race begins right by the plaza, extends northwest of it, and finishes at the Campus Center Plaza, with health and fitness vendors, music and snacks. There will also be a family-friendly Holiday Costume Contest, so come festively dressed!
You can register online at: register.chronotrack.com/reg/form?eventID=9581 (additional $2.69 fee applies).
Special Restrictions: The entry fee is $25 and includes an exclusive limited edition race shirt, snacks and drinks. Children 10 and under are free. Teams must have a minimum of four participants.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 972-
What's also happening?
Week of November 30, 2014Next →
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- Volunteers Needed for Science Olympiad Tournament
- Aloha kākou, The Center for Community Engagement & the Office of Research and Community Partnerships are hosting the 2020 Science Olympiad Hawaiʻi Island regional tournament for middle and high school students on February 8, 2020. ...
- International Nights Tickets on Sale Now!
- Celebrate the cultural diversity at UH Hilo at the 45th annual International Nights! The shows will be on Friday, February 21 and Saturday, February 22 at 7:30 pm at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- Summer Study Abroad Programs
- Why not spend your summer abroad in Europe, Asia or South America? UH Hilo has opportunities available with Univesities in Brazil, China, France, Hungary, Japan, Scotland, and South Korea. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.