Step Up to Supervisor - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Step Up to Supervisor
Location: 891 Ululani St, Hilo
Fridays, June 13 & 20, 8am-noon
Ideal for new supervisors, this short workshop on supervisory training will allow you to better understand your role as supervisor, communicate effectively with employees, customers and managers, recruit and hire new employees, integrate new hires with existing employees, and match your leadership style to your employees’ various developmental stages. Led by Nancy Lombard, Certified Instructor with the Effectiveness Institute.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is May 30.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of June 8, 2014Next →
Holiday observed: King Kamehameha I Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.