Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching
Location: UCB, Room 111
Forward-thinking managers have discovered the same skills coaches use to create winners in athletics also work in a business setting. This innovative one-day seminar is designed to teach you powerful coaching methods to turn even problem employees into super-productive, motivated winners.
Make everyone want to give 110% — for themselves and for their team.
You’ll instill the kind of energy and enthusiasm that makes productivity soar. How? Supplement your own managerial abilities with compelling coaching and counseling skills and watch the incredible results.
Plan and strategize to achieve the results you want.
You’ll learn, step-by-step, how to produce a manager’s “game plan” to ensure you’ll reach your goals and objectives. Plus, find out how to maximize every employee’s abilities, and uncover strengths and talents you never knew existed.
Transform your work group into a cohesive, coordinated team.
Imagine how much your work group could accomplish if it functioned as one well-organized unit. You’ll learn how to pull everyone together with a shared drive and purpose.
Counsel problem players and set them on track for success.
Do any of your employees procrastinate? Waste time? Display an anti-management attitude that affects other workers? Criticize and find fault with everyone and everything? Let personal problems affect their work? You’ll learn how to stop the negative influences of these and other “problem players.” Through a combination of powerful coaching tactics and expert counseling skills, you’ll solve even long-term problems and set those employees on a positive, successful course.
Spot and support exceptional employees, and help them realize their fullest potential!
Your best employees need more than managing; they need a special type of coaching, mentoring and guidance to be their best and continue to function at the highest level. You’ll learn how to keep superstars challenged and motivated. Plus, you’ll discover how to push your best employees ahead without alienating average employees or playing favorites.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is July 31.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of August 10, 2014Next →
Holiday observed: Hawaiʻi Statehood Day
- Miniature Art: Magnets
- Create quick and satisfying miniature works of art and then transform them into functional gifts! Students will learn basic drawing, coloring, collaging, and painting techniques, then create different styles of magnets. ...
- Hohonu Editor Positions are Open
- Hohonu, UH Hilo's academic magazine, is now accepting general editor applications. Pick up an application form to apply in Campus Center room 210. Must be a UH Hilo student registered in six credits, a minimum 2. ...
- Kanilehua Positions are Open
- Kanilehua, UH Hilo's Art & Literary Magazine is now accepting applications for its Art Editor, Literary Editor, and Layout Designer positions. Pick up a form in Campus Center Room 210 to apply.
- Samoan Club Seeks Members
- Tupulaga O Samoa Mo A Taeao, the Samoan club welcomes any students who are interested in the Samoan culture to join our club! If you're interested, submit a membership form at ...
- APIA AANAPISI Scholarship
- The Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (AANAPISI) Scholarship Program is administered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). ...
- Frank Zappa Design Contest
- The Student Arts Association presents the Frank Zappa Design Contest. This contest is open to anyone, not just students. The winner will receive a **$150 cash prize**. ...
- Art for Keiki: A Holiday Gift
- Students will learn techniques for creating beautiful, personalized works of art on wood. Choosing brushes, blending colors, preparing the surface, as well as basic painting approaches will be covered. ...
- Miniature Art: Tiles
- Create quick and satisfying miniature works of art and then transform them into functional gifts! Students will learn basic painting and collaging techniques to create beautiful, personalized tiles that can be used as accents in the home, ...
- Critical Language Scholarship Available
- The Summer 2020 Critical Language Scholarship application is now available. Spend 8-to-10 weeks abroad during the summer learning Azerbaijani, Bangla, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Punjabi, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, ...
- Time Change for Vinyasa Yoga Class at Student Life Center
- Come challenge yourself and relax deeply with a Vinyasa Flow Yoga class at the Student Life Center! New times offered: Mondays and Fridays at 6 pm. Wednesday's class will continue to be at 7 pm.
- Planning CoBE summer classes now: please take the survey
- Do you want to take a class in Sustainable Tourism for Hawaii and the Pacific? Social Media Analytics? Strategic Innovation? Retail Management? The College of Business and Economics is scheduling summer courses now. ...
- 13th Annual Korea-America Student Conference
- The 13th Korea-America Student Conference (KASC) will bring together Korean and American university students from a variety of academic disciplines to live, travel, and conduct original peer-reviewed research together. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). Undergraduate students who are Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity and are US citizens, US nationals or permanent residents are eligible (students ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Postions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.