Aging with Grace: Improving Balance Level 1 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Aging with Grace: Improving Balance Level 1
Location: 891 Ululani St, Rm 116
Rheam Mansour, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, will lead this series focused on developing a short and simple, but effective home exercise program to help prevent falls. Rheam will provide education and training on proper technique with an emphasis on safety. This class is recommended for anyone who is able walk without assistance, follow simple 1-2 step verbal instructions and with medical clearance to participate in light level activity and exercise. Caregivers, family, health professionals, those working with the elderly or anyone interested in preparing for the aging process are also encouraged to attend.
It is recommended that you wear loose, comfortable clothing and sneakers. Please bring a yoga mat, a small towel for perspiration, and a bottle of water to each class.
Classes are May 28-June 21, Wed & Sat, 4:30-5:30pm.
Special Restrictions: Cost: $90 for 8 classes
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of June 15, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.