Medical Terminology Class - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Medical Terminology Class
Location: UCB 115
Medical Terminology is essential to many fields within the healthcare industries, including coding, case management, clinical trials and health information technology. Using an anatomy and physiology systems approach, this course reviews common terms associated with healthcare delivery and medical record-keeping, as well as medical research and development. Upon completion, students are better prepared to work in healthcare or biomedical environments.
This face-to-face course will be instructed by Donna Stern, BA, MS (in progress). She is an adult education specialist with more than 25 years’ experience serving adult learners in both private and public sectors, and currently serves as operations manager for several departments within University of California, San Diego Division of Extended Studies.
Course tuition includes textbook and Certificate of Completion. This course qualifies for 50% tuition subsidies through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF) program. Deadline to qualify for ETF subsidies is May 30. Please contact CCECS for more information.
Class will run on Mondays and Thursdays, June 16-June 26 from 5-7pm.
Special Restrictions: Tuition $350 includes textbook.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of June 15, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.