Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a 100% Locally Sourced Meal at Campus Center Dining Room!
Check out the menu:
Grill Breakfast: Punalu’u Sweetbread Bread Pudding Muffins Topped w/ Lorna’s UH Hilo Creamed Honey and with a Choice of Kulana Portuguese Sausage or Breakfast Bangers
Grill Lunch: Puffy Fish Tacos, Deep Fried Flour Tortilla Taco Pillow Shells stuffed with
Fresh, Island Caught White Fish, Hamakua Tomato Salsa and a Heart of Palm Won Bok Slaw
Deli Sandwich: Hilo Pipi Kaula Sliders, Frank’s Foods Pipi Kaula Sauteed with Sweet Kula Onions on Homemade Guava Rolls w/ Furikake Sweet Potato Chips
Sizzling Salad: Fried Ahi Poke Taco Salad Bowl, Seared Fresh Island Ahi Poke, Hamakua Tomato Maui Onion Relish, Wailea Ag Avocado Guacomole, and Blanched Hamakua Warabi Shoots
Hot Line Entrée #1: Big Island Grass-Fed Steak & Kula Vegetable Kabobs, Kulana Dry-Aged Grass-Fed Striploin Steak, skewered with Kula Onions, Zucchini, and Ewa Bell Peppers, Marinated and Grilled to Medium Rare
Hot Line Entrée #2: Made to Order Pan Seared Kona Kampachi on a Bed of Baby Bok Choy w/ a Wailea Ag Limequat Ponzu Sauce
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Rainbow Vegetable Gnocchi in a Maui Onion Vodka Sauce with Puna Goat Cheese, Hand-made local vegetable gnocchis flavored with Kula Beets, Broccoli, Moloka'i Purple Sweet Potatoes, and Waimea Yamaimo, served with a Maui Onion and Vodka sauce topped with crumbled Puna Goat Cheese
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
Week of May 4, 2014Next →
- American Sign Language, Level 1c/1d
- This class is for anyone who is comfortable with the vocabulary in Units 1-5 of Signing Naturally. Participants will focus on advancing expressive and receptive conversational skills. Open to ages 15 and up. ...
- Subconscious Writing
- A new approach for seasoned writers or individuals just beginning to explore creative writing, this comprehensive workshop offers strategies that will help students silence the inner critic, become more creative, and surprise themselves with ...
- Video Production Principles, Part 1
- This free series is for registered UH Hilo students only. Must have a UH student ID # to register. Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Build a Successful Advertising Campaign
- This two-part class will walk students through the stages of building a coordinated campaign, from developing an objective statement through the creative and practical elements necessary for building on the success of your company. ...
- Art for Everyone: Japanese Woodblock Printing
- Learn traditional Japanese woodblock printing methods and techniques in this non-credit class. Instructions will include preparation of washi paper, image transfer, cutting blocks, and printing techniques, as well as some history and vocabulary. ...
- Miniature Art: Magnets
- Create quick and satisfying miniature works of art and then transform them into functional gifts! Students will learn basic drawing, coloring, collaging, and painting techniques, then create different styles of magnets. ...
- Samoan Club Seeks Members
- Tupulaga O Samoa Mo A Taeao, the Samoan club welcomes any students who are interested in the Samoan culture to join our club! If you're interested, submit a membership form at go.hawaii. ...
- APIA AANAPISI Scholarship
- The Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (AANAPISI) Scholarship Program is administered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). ...
- Art for Keiki: A Holiday Gift
- Students will learn techniques for creating beautiful, personalized works of art on wood. Choosing brushes, blending colors, preparing the surface, as well as basic painting approaches will be covered. ...
- Miniature Art: Tiles
- Create quick and satisfying miniature works of art and then transform them into functional gifts! Students will learn basic painting and collaging techniques to create beautiful, personalized tiles that can be used as accents in the home, ...
- Critical Language Scholarship Available
- The Summer 2020 Critical Language Scholarship application is now available. Spend 8-to-10 weeks abroad during the summer learning Azerbaijani, Bangla, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Punjabi, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, ...
- APIA Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). Undergraduate students who are Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity and are US citizens, US nationals or permanent residents are eligible (students ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.