Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a 100% Locally Sourced Meal at Campus Center Dining Room!
Check out the menu:
Grill Breakfast: Punalu’u Sweetbread Bread Pudding Muffins Topped w/ Lorna’s UH Hilo Creamed Honey and with a Choice of Kulana Portuguese Sausage or Breakfast Bangers
Grill Lunch: Puffy Fish Tacos, Deep Fried Flour Tortilla Taco Pillow Shells stuffed with
Fresh, Island Caught White Fish, Hamakua Tomato Salsa and a Heart of Palm Won Bok Slaw
Deli Sandwich: Hilo Pipi Kaula Sliders, Frank’s Foods Pipi Kaula Sauteed with Sweet Kula Onions on Homemade Guava Rolls w/ Furikake Sweet Potato Chips
Sizzling Salad: Fried Ahi Poke Taco Salad Bowl, Seared Fresh Island Ahi Poke, Hamakua Tomato Maui Onion Relish, Wailea Ag Avocado Guacomole, and Blanched Hamakua Warabi Shoots
Hot Line Entrée #1: Big Island Grass-Fed Steak & Kula Vegetable Kabobs, Kulana Dry-Aged Grass-Fed Striploin Steak, skewered with Kula Onions, Zucchini, and Ewa Bell Peppers, Marinated and Grilled to Medium Rare
Hot Line Entrée #2: Made to Order Pan Seared Kona Kampachi on a Bed of Baby Bok Choy w/ a Wailea Ag Limequat Ponzu Sauce
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Rainbow Vegetable Gnocchi in a Maui Onion Vodka Sauce with Puna Goat Cheese, Hand-made local vegetable gnocchis flavored with Kula Beets, Broccoli, Moloka'i Purple Sweet Potatoes, and Waimea Yamaimo, served with a Maui Onion and Vodka sauce topped with crumbled Puna Goat Cheese
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
Week of May 4, 2014Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.