Dealing with Difficult and Upset People - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Dealing with Difficult and Upset People
Location: Kuakini Tower, 75-5722 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona
You can't avoid or control an upset or difficult person, but you can control how you will react to them. In this workshop, Nancy Lombard will help you to differentiate between people who are difficult as a result of challenging situations and those who seem to always be problematic. You will learn ways to calm and center yourself and respond effectively when faced with a person who is upset or difficult, learn and practice giving constructive feedback, and how to solve problems with someone who always seem to be upset or difficult. A certificate will be given upon completion of this course.
Special Restrictions: Cost: $55.00
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of May 4, 2014Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.