Dealing with Difficult and Upset People - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Dealing with Difficult and Upset People
Location: Kuakini Tower, 75-5722 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona
You can't avoid or control an upset or difficult person, but you can control how you will react to them. In this workshop, Nancy Lombard will help you to differentiate between people who are difficult as a result of challenging situations and those who seem to always be problematic. You will learn ways to calm and center yourself and respond effectively when faced with a person who is upset or difficult, learn and practice giving constructive feedback, and how to solve problems with someone who always seem to be upset or difficult. A certificate will be given upon completion of this course.
Special Restrictions: Cost: $55.00
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of May 4, 2014Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.