Conservation Career Day at the 26th Annual Earth Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Conservation Career Day at the 26th Annual Earth Fair
Location: UH Hilo Campus
The University of Hawaii at Manoa College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources (CTAHR), ʻImi Pono no ka ʻĀina, UH Hilo Pacific Island Programs for Exploring Science (PIPES), and the USDA Forest Service will share career opportunities in the fields of natural resource management and conservation biology at the 2nd annual Conservation Career Day on Friday, April 11, 2014 as a part of the expanded effort of the UH Hilo & Hawaii Community College Earth Fair.
Conservation Career Day is focused on showcasing local internship and professional career opportunities in natural resource management and conservation biology, as well as higher education degree programs in Hawaii available to prepare local youth for careers in these areas.
The event is free and open to the public, and will offer a diverse array of organizations and programs to share with the public. It is especially geared for middle/high-school students and their families. Be sure to explore the wide variety of entertainers, presenters and workshops also taking place at the 2014 Earth Fair!
Learn more about Conservation Career Day visit stem.uhh.hawaii.edu/ConsCareerDay.php
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-933-0707
What's also happening?
Week of April 6, 2014Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.