3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk
Location: Liliʻuokalani Gardens
Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation will be hosting their 3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk on Saturday, April 12, 2014. This is an easy 2-mile walk around Liliʻuokalani Gardens in Hilo to raise money and awareness for those living/affected with HIV/AIDS. There is no registration fee; however, participants are encouraged to register as an individual walk, start a team, or join an existing team. All proceeds stay right here on the Big Island benefiting HIV Care Services, Prevention Programs, and HIV & Hep C testing. Participants that raise over $100 will receive a commemorative AIDS Walk t-shirt. Registration begins at 8am and the walk to commence at 9am. Online registrations can be done by visiting hihaf.ejoinme.org/bigislandaidswalk
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-982-8800
What's also happening?
Week of April 6, 2014Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.