Business Etiquette Dinner: An Evening Filed with Opportunity - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Business Etiquette Dinner: An Evening Filed with Opportunity
Location: Sodexo Dining Hall
This event will provide an opportunity to: Review proper etiquette for a business meeting or interview over a meal. Learn appropriate conversation topics and communication skills. Meet current professionals from the community in your field. Network with other professional students with similar interests and aspirations.
Special Restrictions: Admission $25 per person, Register at: mgkarr.wix.com/etiquette-dinner by March 21st.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of April 13, 2014Next →
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.