Project Management Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Project Management Workshop
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center, Room 306
At this seminar, you’ll learn expert techniques for building successful project teams, creating efficient plans and implementing effective tracking measures to ensure your projects come in on deadline and on budget. In one fast-paced, well-designed day, we’ll cover all the essential elements of project management. We’ll provide practical information to not only help you save time, but also increase the success of your projects.
Special Restrictions: Cost: $150
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of April 6, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.