College of Pharmacy HPV Project Focus Group Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
College of Pharmacy HPV Project Focus Group Meeting
Location: Room 111 in the K building (Kanaka'ole Hall)
This school year the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy is partnering up with the John A. Burns School of Medicine at UH Mānoa and the UHM School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene to work on the Community Engaged UH HPV (Human papillomavirus) Vaccination Research Project.
This project entails working with female student leaders to figure out ways to educate students about the importance of the HPV vaccine and to vaccinate those students who are interested. I have attached a flyer that further describes the project in detail. We are currently looking to collaborate with female UH Hilo students to hold a focus group in order to hear the input and ideas of female UH Hilo students regarding ways to spread awareness for the project and administer vaccinations. I highly encourage those interested to get involved, this is a great opportunity to contribute to an inter-disciplinary community service event.
The meeting will be held on lower campus on Thursday, March 13 at 5pm, in Room 111 in the K building.
For the female UH Hilo students interested in participating, please email me at email@example.com by Monday, March 10. Please sign up on this Google Document as well with your name and email address:
Thank you for your time and consideration! Feel free to email me with any questions or comments.
Special Restrictions: Female UH Hilo Students
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
|Week of March 9, 2014||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.