College of Pharmacy HPV Project Focus Group Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
College of Pharmacy HPV Project Focus Group Meeting
Location: Room 111 in the K building (Kanaka'ole Hall)
This school year the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy is partnering up with the John A. Burns School of Medicine at UH Mānoa and the UHM School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene to work on the Community Engaged UH HPV (Human papillomavirus) Vaccination Research Project.
This project entails working with female student leaders to figure out ways to educate students about the importance of the HPV vaccine and to vaccinate those students who are interested. I have attached a flyer that further describes the project in detail. We are currently looking to collaborate with female UH Hilo students to hold a focus group in order to hear the input and ideas of female UH Hilo students regarding ways to spread awareness for the project and administer vaccinations. I highly encourage those interested to get involved, this is a great opportunity to contribute to an inter-disciplinary community service event.
The meeting will be held on lower campus on Thursday, March 13 at 5pm, in Room 111 in the K building.
For the female UH Hilo students interested in participating, please email me at email@example.com by Monday, March 10. Please sign up on this Google Document as well with your name and email address:
Thank you for your time and consideration! Feel free to email me with any questions or comments.
Special Restrictions: Female UH Hilo Students
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of March 9, 2014Next →
- International Nights Tickets on Sale Now!
- Celebrate the cultural diversity at UH Hilo at the 45th annual International Nights! The shows will be on Friday, February 21 and Saturday, February 22 at 7:30 pm at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- Apply for the 2020-2021 UHHSA Student Election
- Interested in becoming a student leader? Apply for the 2020-2021 University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) student election! The UHHSA senate seeks to accurately represent the views of the entire student body. ...
- Summer Study Abroad Programs
- Why not spend your summer abroad in Europe, Asia or South America? UH Hilo has opportunities available with Univesities in Brazil, China, France, Hungary, Japan, Scotland, and South Korea. ...
- Study Abroad Application Deadline: March 1
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for Spring 2021, please submit your application by March 1, 2020. Applications are available at: ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- Mandatory Advising (Freshmen 'Eleu)
- Freshmen, mandatory advising is starting soon. You are required to meet with your advisor. Please check your UH email to set up an appointment today. ...
- 2020 Juried Student Art Exhibition Submissions Now Open
- The Student Arts Association is now accepting Spring Submissions for the 2020 Juried Student Art Exhibition. Spring Submissions are open now till March 27th. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.