College of Pharmacy HPV Project Focus Group Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
College of Pharmacy HPV Project Focus Group Meeting
Location: Room 111 in the K building (Kanaka'ole Hall)
This school year the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy is partnering up with the John A. Burns School of Medicine at UH Mānoa and the UHM School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene to work on the Community Engaged UH HPV (Human papillomavirus) Vaccination Research Project.
This project entails working with female student leaders to figure out ways to educate students about the importance of the HPV vaccine and to vaccinate those students who are interested. I have attached a flyer that further describes the project in detail. We are currently looking to collaborate with female UH Hilo students to hold a focus group in order to hear the input and ideas of female UH Hilo students regarding ways to spread awareness for the project and administer vaccinations. I highly encourage those interested to get involved, this is a great opportunity to contribute to an inter-disciplinary community service event.
The meeting will be held on lower campus on Thursday, March 13 at 5pm, in Room 111 in the K building.
For the female UH Hilo students interested in participating, please email me at email@example.com by Monday, March 10. Please sign up on this Google Document as well with your name and email address:
Thank you for your time and consideration! Feel free to email me with any questions or comments.
Special Restrictions: Female UH Hilo Students
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
|Week of March 9, 2014||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.