College of Pharmacy HPV Project Focus Group Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
College of Pharmacy HPV Project Focus Group Meeting
Location: Room 111 in the K building (Kanaka'ole Hall)
This school year the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy is partnering up with the John A. Burns School of Medicine at UH Mānoa and the UHM School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene to work on the Community Engaged UH HPV (Human papillomavirus) Vaccination Research Project.
This project entails working with female student leaders to figure out ways to educate students about the importance of the HPV vaccine and to vaccinate those students who are interested. I have attached a flyer that further describes the project in detail. We are currently looking to collaborate with female UH Hilo students to hold a focus group in order to hear the input and ideas of female UH Hilo students regarding ways to spread awareness for the project and administer vaccinations. I highly encourage those interested to get involved, this is a great opportunity to contribute to an inter-disciplinary community service event.
The meeting will be held on lower campus on Thursday, March 13 at 5pm, in Room 111 in the K building.
For the female UH Hilo students interested in participating, please email me at email@example.com by Monday, March 10. Please sign up on this Google Document as well with your name and email address:
Thank you for your time and consideration! Feel free to email me with any questions or comments.
Special Restrictions: Female UH Hilo Students
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
|Week of March 9, 2014||Next →|
- 2018-19 FAFSA Available Now
- Effective October 1, 2017, students can complete their 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2018. ...
- International Nights Tickets on Sale!
- Tickets for International Nights are now on sale! This annual event set for Friday, February 23 & Saturday, February 24 features performances from around the world. ...
- Summer 2018 and Spring 2019 Study Abroad Application Due
- If you are considering studying abroad for Summer 2018 or Spring 2019, you need to submit your application by March 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application
- The 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application opened November 1, 2017. Go online to complete your application today and apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2018. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.